Question Any suggestions to what could be causing my PC to crash?

Sep 14, 2022
I recently rebuilt my entire PC besides my hard drives, and when I play video games (so far in Valorant and Rocket League), my PC will all of a sudden show weird colors on certain parts of the screen (The arms/weapon of the agent in Valorant, and the car/ ball in Rocket League) with most of the rest of the screen black and then will restart itself. Changed a file name that Vanguard was supposedly blocking which according to some could cause this issue but it has continued to happen. Event viewer showed some errors but they didnt seem too out of place other than it saying a critical hardware failure occurred which doesnt narrow anything down really, and when I did GPU and CPU testing as well as checking temps everything seemed normal. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be? I even did a full fresh install of Windows and formatted my disk drives as well but it kept doing it even after that. I would add pictures of what my screen looks like when it happens but this forum doesnt allow that. I can DM them if someone has an idea of a possible cause/fix. Reordered my CPUU and MOBO to see if its either of those, but otherwise Im unsure of whats causing the issue. Thanks for your help!

Edit:
Specs are

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

2x of CORSAIR - Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 16GB (2PK X 8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 C16 DIMM Desktop Memory - Black

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A gaming Motherboard

Thermaltake - SMART 700W ATX 80 Plus Power Supply - Black

GIGABYTE - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card

OS - Windows 10 64-bit

I recently rebuilt my entire PC besides my hard drives, and when I play video games (so far in Valorant and Rocket League), my PC will all of a sudden show weird colors on certain parts of the screen (The arms/weapon of the agent in Valorant, and the car/ ball in Rocket League) with most of the rest of the screen black and then will restart itself. Changed a file name that Vanguard was supposedly blocking which according to some could cause this issue but it has continued to happen. Event viewer showed some errors but they didnt seem too out of place other than it saying a critical hardware failure occurred which doesnt narrow anything down really, and when I did GPU and CPU testing as well as checking temps everything seemed normal. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be? I even did a full fresh install of Windows and formatted my disk drives as well but it kept doing it even after that. I would add pictures of what my screen looks like when it happens but this forum doesnt allow that. I can DM them if someone has an idea of a possible cause/fix. Reordered my CPUU and MOBO to see if its either of those, but otherwise Im unsure of whats causing the issue. Thanks for your help!

Edit:
Specs are

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

2x of CORSAIR - Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 16GB (2PK X 8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 C16 DIMM Desktop Memory - Black

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A gaming Motherboard

Thermaltake - SMART 700W ATX 80 Plus Power Supply - Black

GIGABYTE - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card

OS - Windows 10 64-bit
Proper bios and mobo drivers?