[SOLVED] Any thoughts on the Asus ROG Strix RX 5700 XT?

Mar 6, 2020
Does anyone know if the Asus ROG Strix RX 5700 XT is any good, or bad? The price ain't the problem in my country since it's pretty cheap (€455).

Solution
Hmm okay, but price isn't the problem right now, I'm just wondering if the Asus Rog Strix is actually a bit better or worse.
Nitro+ will perform better than the strix. But this difference is like 2fps average. Both strix,nitro+,red devil are triple fan cards and will be maybe 1-2fps difference i would just get the cheaper one.
Mar 6, 2020
Should be good but the best brands for AMD cards are sapphire and powercolor. You can find the sapphire nitro + for cheaper price and the powercolor red devil about the same.
Hmm okay, but price isn't the problem right now, I'm just wondering if the Asus Rog Strix is actually a bit better or worse.

Nitro+ will perform better than the strix. But this difference is like 2fps average. Both strix,nitro+,red devil are triple fan cards and will be maybe 1-2fps difference i would just get the cheaper one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mellur
Solution

TRENDING THREADS