[SOLVED] any water cooling company that offers credit when purchasing products

mike.kozlan

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Well im putting together a custom desk.case build ,so.far i built my own 3 chamber liquid rez,i have pumps ,rads,16mm OD solid tube,fittings ,but im missing the cpu and gpus blocks ,and i was wondering why theres no water cooling company's out there that offer credit,like you would have for a car ,atv ect

Solution
Because those items, cars, atvs etc are paid for by other companies who commit loans that last years, allowing the company to make money from interest charges. Very seldom do you get in-house financing on new items, that's usually at a buy-here/pay-here kinda used vehicle place.

Amazon is large enough that it can offer similar, but there isn't any pc water cooling parts manufacturer that's even close to being as large, most have 30 employees or less. They simply don't have the available capital to offer such, instead relying on others, like credit card companies or PayPal etc who do have the capital.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Because those items, cars, atvs etc are paid for by other companies who commit loans that last years, allowing the company to make money from interest charges. Very seldom do you get in-house financing on new items, that's usually at a buy-here/pay-here kinda used vehicle place.

Amazon is large enough that it can offer similar, but there isn't any pc water cooling parts manufacturer that's even close to being as large, most have 30 employees or less. They simply don't have the available capital to offer such, instead relying on others, like credit card companies or PayPal etc who do have the capital.

Solution