Anybody know how to fix this glitch on Rust?

AJLefty015

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
Hello, I have been trying to play Rust for a couple hours now and I am getting a very odd screen glitch. I have attached a video showing the problem. I ordered a new monitor hoping it would fix this because the new monitor has freesync. The new monitor experienced the same issue, thus showing that the issue is not screen tearing. I have all my settings set to the absolute minimum and am using an AMD RX 480 which should have no problems with Rust. Hopefully this can become resolved. I have already reported this to facepunch, but am wondering if any of you new a fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUm680QMxQ

AJLefty015

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
I had something similar happen on Unturned, but I enabled something and it fixed it. I don't remember what I did though, but I think I have tried enabling and disabling everything for Rust

Where does it say it is being worked on or was reported in that thread because I see nothing of the sort.

Have you tried using DDU to remove the AMD drivers then reinstalling them fresh?

hmm that is odd. if it was the game itself i wouldn't expect it to show up in other games as well. Sounds like artifacts, is your card overclocked at all? how are the temps looking? is it too late to RMA it?

I'm Sorry, I was lost in another game and was totally away there, under mean time I tried to get a solution's here.
I'm so sorry, No by any means did I want to say something that is not true.
Yore are right: nothing at all says its being worked on at all.
Best regards from Sweden.

AJLefty015

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
Its a reference XFX RX 480 with a 6 pin connector. I have only had it for about half a year, so there shouldn't be any problems. I also checked temps during game and it was running at around 65C which isn't that bad. I have never overclocked it either.

TRENDING THREADS