[SOLVED] Anybody see an inexpensive illuminated PS/2 Keyboard?

Solution
There is a picture on Newegg that shows it is a true PS/2 style. It looks like it would be a good one to try and if it comes USB with an adapter I would return it under false advertising.

A4RE_1320366017370319422ioNIg1uEh.jpg
That is going to be a very tall order. PS/2 is getting rare and the only places you will find them normally are more industrial uses, since those areas tend to hold on to hardware more than others, and they will charge a lot. I found one but it was $375 bucks. Not worth it at all.

You could try a USB and use a PS/2 to USB adapter but that is probably not what you are looking for.

D

Deleted member 14196

if you can find one, it's probably expensive. the CODE keyboard might support PS/2 still

"And if you really need it, N-Key Rollover is available over PS/2 with the included adapter. "

https://codekeyboards.com/

so this kb can do ps/2 for sure with the included adapter, problem is, it's really expensive.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Thanks for the help, Jimmysmitty and Mandark. Yes, it isn't looking like illuminated PS/2 KBs are very readily available. Non-illuminated PS/2 KBs are aplenty, tho. I've found lots of them.

I did find this Corn Q500 that is illuminated, but was hesitant not knowing if it was truly PS/2 or simply came with a USB to PS/2 adapter. The details seem to indicate that the board has an actual PS/2 connector. What do you guys think?