Anybody there?! Problems with Sending (2)

Jerry

Ever since I installed SP2 I have been unable to start Winfax 10

So I thought i'd try Xp Fax. When I first configured it I could send,
got a handshacking screech and then"error unable to send fax" or
something to that effect (I didn't write it down)

I was also unable to"pause" the fax within the console

I rebooted and now when I use the Wizard it goes thru' to the eend and
nothing. No send. Nothing in the monitor. Nothing in the Console

What gives?

Using a standard PCI US Robotics WinModem w/voice. i have broadband
(but obvously tried it not connected). Running XpPro SP2

What gives? Any help appreciated.

--
Jerry

Jerry wrote:
> Ever since I installed SP2 I have been unable to start Winfax 10
>
> So I thought i'd try Xp Fax. When I first configured it I could send,
> got a handshacking screech and then"error unable to send fax" or
> something to that effect (I didn't write it down)
>
> I was also unable to"pause" the fax within the console
>
> I rebooted and now when I use the Wizard it goes thru' to the eend and
> nothing. No send. Nothing in the monitor. Nothing in the Console
>
> What gives?
>
> Using a standard PCI US Robotics WinModem w/voice. i have broadband
> (but obvously tried it not connected). Running XpPro SP2
>
> What gives? Any help appreciated.

Learn some patience! This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup, not MS technical
support! You waited less than three-quarters of an hour. Sometimes it takes
days. Someone will answer you in due course, but not if you post every hour!
lose his marbles?

Jerry

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:40:20 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
<misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:

>My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually
>lose his marbles?

No I think its you that has lost her marbles - maybe its hereditary.
See below

>Learn some patience!

I guess you must have voted Bush with such tolerance!

> You waited less than three-quarters of an hour.

Incorrect.

>Someone will answer you in due course, but not if you post every hour!<

But not you, clearly