Anyone actually own an ASRock H77M LGA 1155?

hexgame

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
I never owned an ASRock mobo, and i'm quite afraid its going to end up being a bad choice. But for my budget build, instead of lowering costs on other things such as GPU or CPU, they insisted this mobo is fine. So, I'd like some reassurance from actual owners of the board.

How long have you had it, is it still working great for you? Would you buy it again?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157303

iixwh3l4nxii

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
ASrock is good, i've had their boards before and so have other people, they're just the same as MSi/Asus/Gigabyte but they don't manafacture their own stuff, but it doesn't matter

loads of cars use other companies engines and parts, still a really good car though...

I own Asrock motherboards, the founders of Asrock are from ASUS, and the company was started by former ASUS employees.

I haven't noticed any negatives about the brand, they are very comparable to the ASUS brand and their designs.

A lot of rumors out there that Asrock is a subsidiary of ASUS, but that is false.

r361n0

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
I have owned two ASrock Motherboards, first one was a full atx for an i7 processor and didn't make it past 3 months
because I like overclocking and playing with the voltages, the second one was never overclocked and has worked fine
over 6 months so I guess if you don't plan on messing with the board or voltages you should be fine I don't think they are
good for overclocking as Asus or EVGA boards are.