[SOLVED] Anyone aware of any decent 1440p GPU's available on market( Holding over until 3080's are available)

ShortTerm

Prominent
Dec 24, 2019
Trying to make an upgrade for playability on cyberpunk 2077, just finished some minor other upgrades

System
Board: B550 AORUS Elite
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600x
PSU: Masterwatt 650W
Storage: Crucial P2
Ram: G.Skill 3600 Cl16 8gb x 2
GPU: Sapphite Rx 580 pulse

Desperately digging around for a GPU to hold me over for a few months while I wait on 3080 availability, cant seem to find anything I want in stock, hoping someone has an in somewhere to pick.

Currently looking at 5700xt's, 2080s, and even 1660 supers, but the price point on them and availability is just so far from reality.

Solution
Hey there,

With the much reported increase in prices over MSRP, Scalping, and the general shortage of GPU's as a result of covid, you have very little chance of finding anything of value. Last gen prices are already getting ridiculous, as people try and stop gap, much like you. IMO you are better of waiting the few months for stock to return. You have a decent enough GPU as is. As much as playing Cyberpunk 2077 is key for you, I wouldn't be buying a stop gap, considering the mediocre performance of last gen cards in the game.
Hey there,

With the much reported increase in prices over MSRP, Scalping, and the general shortage of GPU's as a result of covid, you have very little chance of finding anything of value. Last gen prices are already getting ridiculous, as people try and stop gap, much like you. IMO you are better of waiting the few months for stock to return. You have a decent enough GPU as is. As much as playing Cyberpunk 2077 is key for you, I wouldn't be buying a stop gap, considering the mediocre performance of last gen cards in the game.

Solution