[SOLVED] anyone can help

Jan 24, 2021
my gpu temp on idle is 40C and when i play games like battlefield 1 my temp stick on between 65-70 and then the pc crash
is the crash from the gpu?
i tried to speed the gpu fans but the gpu gets more hot and crashes even faster while playing games

RTX 2060 MSI VENTUS
RYZEN 3600
MSI B450
RAM 16gb 3200mhz
and the case called XIGMATEK LAMIYA
and the powersuply came with the case 650W

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The temperatures aren't likely to be the cause of the crashing because the components can take much more heat than this.

What's likely is you're crashing because you're at a high load (which is also happening when temperatures increase). And the big cause of that is a low-quality PSU. That you have a mystery PSU is a gigantic worry. That it came with the case is one too is also a problem as PSUs included cases are nearly invariably complete garbage. And it's also worrying that I can't even seem to find any reference to this case coming with a PSU, so I can't even identify it.

So you're going to have to identify the PSU, ideally from the exact brand and model and if not, a picture of the sides of the PSU that have voltage/amp specifications. And do not game with this PSU until this is done (and if it's a junk PSU as I suspect, until it's replaced) if you want to continue being the owner of an RTX 2060. Ideally, you wouldn't even turn on this PC at all but definitely don't do anything to put a load on the GPU.

Reactions: ml0d
Jan 24, 2021
The temperatures aren't likely to be the cause of the crashing because the components can take much more heat than this.

What's likely is you're crashing because you're at a high load (which is also happening when temperatures increase). And the big cause of that is a low-quality PSU. That you have a mystery PSU is a gigantic worry. That it came with the case is one too is also a problem as PSUs included cases are nearly invariably complete garbage. And it's also worrying that I can't even seem to find any reference to this case coming with a PSU, so I can't even identify it.

So you're going to have to identify the PSU, ideally from the exact brand and model and if not, a picture of the sides of the PSU that have voltage/amp specifications. And do not game with this PSU until this is done (and if it's a junk PSU as I suspect, until it's replaced) if you want to continue being the owner of an RTX 2060. Ideally, you wouldn't even turn on this PC at all but definitely don't do anything to put a load on the GPU.
i found the psu name its
Xigmatek EN42654 X-Power 650W 80+
and found these if they are helpful
is it good?
5dd1b9d9f0e09.jpeg
5dd1ba0a15506.jpeg

mrblazito

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
just doing a quick google search and reading a few discussions, it seems that It's a low quality power supply. is it actually causing your crashes? it's possible but not a certainty.

what kind of crashes are you getting? BSOD or crashing to desktop? anything showing in the event viewer on these crashes?

Jan 24, 2021
just doing a quick google search and reading a few discussions, it seems that It's a low quality power supply. is it actually causing your crashes? it's possible but not a certainty.

what kind of crashes are you getting? BSOD or crashing to desktop? anything showing in the event viewer on these crashes?
its just shuts down and after that i need to wait like 10 mins to turn it on again it won't turn on before that