Question Anyone else having slight audio delays and video stutters in ShadowPlay lately?

This just happened in one of my GRID 2019 videos I captured, but wasn't happening before. I'm wondering if there's a SP problem with the latest version of GeForce Experience. I might completely uninstall the 461.40 driver and GFE and see if reinstalling 461.40 fixes it. Seems to me this happened after GFE installed a new version on it's own when I opened it up a little while ago.

The recording task, nvcontainer.exe , will by default start with a priority of normal which means that it will yield resources to anything else with an higher priority causing issues.
Use task manager to raise priority to high or even real-time so that it always uses all the power that it needs.

The recording task, nvcontainer.exe , will by default start with a priority of normal which means that it will yield resources to anything else with an higher priority causing issues.
Use task manager to raise priority to high or even real-time so that it always uses all the power that it needs.
Well, I know GE strangely and commonly has several nvcontainers active as shown in task manager whenever it's running, but as I stated, this only happened recently. It's not been an ongoing thing, so unless you can verify that nvcontainer has only become a resource problem recently, I can't say I feel it's the culprit.

I just feel Nvidia's drivers are having spotty QC lately, possibly due to COVID causing them to work on them via remote coms.

With the nature of task priority being what it is any small shift in the mix of software you are running can cause dropped frames/stutters, and sure those shifts can come from changes in the new driver.

It's very easy to do a try run with the priority at highest, it's very difficult to analyze a new driver.

Well I tried your suggestion and set all 3 instances of nvcontainer.exe to High priority, and it made no difference. Then I reverted back to the 460.79 driver, which is packaged with GFE 3.20, instead of the new 3.21, and captures now have no problems. So I have to think it's something with GFE 3.21 that's causing problems, as I expected. I also Googled and found others were having problems with their captures with GFE 3.21

It wouldn't bother me that much, especially during COVID, but GFE wants to install the latest version if I open it's GUI. Really annoying.