Question Anyone else using a Logitech k860 or MX Keys wireless keyboard & Options software?

GregP74

Reputable
Jul 25, 2016
I picked up a pair of Logitech wireless keyboards this week and both are giving me the same issue with the Options software.

I have no use for the "lock" button on the upper right corner of them. I don't need to inadvertently hit it and lock the computer down, so I remapped with the software to do something else. That works just fine until I reboot. The first time I hit the button? Poof. It goes into lockdown and I have to reenter my password to get back in. After that it does what I want it to. I've tried remapping a couple of the other programmable keys also and they do the same thing. THe first time they're pushed they go to their default function but what I've told them to happens on the second press.

Anyone else seeing this problem? I was able to fix it for a little while by unpairing the keyboard, uninstalling the software, unplugging the unifying receiver, then starting over from scratch. I'd rather not have to keep doing that, and it may have been a fluke anyway.

I appreciate any advice!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS