Question Anyone ever tried this build with the rx 580 OC?

Oct 16, 2023
So I was a first timer and studied a lot of things about older builds and found that trying is the best and only way to learn compatibility on systems. I took advice on graphics cards and CPU info and found alot of folks are just stuck on there brands and there ways. I paired a HP desktop with an A10 8850B pro,and a Asus rx 580 OC. And have pretty much zero bottleneck. I have 16GB of ram and a 1TB SSD and the things a little beast not to mention I am running it on stock power supply and never once had an issue on a single game from Assassin's Creed Valhalla, down to Spiderman remastered. Just installed MK11 Ultimate and it runs at ultra settings over 90 frames. So have fun with what you do just don't burn your house down and always pay attention to detail. Try things out for yourself to learn what you like and not what's sponsored. I truly was a console gamer till I got into the ropes and realized your limits are endless if you have patience and love being a geek like I do lol. I rebuilt many a console from thermal paste to dvd drives but thanks to all the chats I learned to just go for it.

Lutfij

Titan
Prebuilts tend to come with lackluster PSU's and if the unit is old then your PSU will not output the same amount of power as it did brand new. To also add, the RX580 is a 6 year old graphics card and if your prebuilt is an705 G2 MT, then the PSU in it is 280W, which is half of what the RX580 is suggested to have.

Regardless it's your money that you've spent and your system that you're having to deal with.