Anyone got a compiled version with the mametweaks?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a compiled version of MAME, preferably DOS, that has
the MAME tweaks implemented. The ones that allow you to unthrottle and
skip a set number of frames for a given ROM.

Any help appreciated!

pinballjim at hotmail dot com

pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote on 24. April 2005:

> I'm looking for a compiled version of MAME, preferably DOS, that has
> the MAME tweaks implemented. The ones that allow you to unthrottle and
> skip a set number of frames for a given ROM.

Can't you do this with MAME32?

You can also do this with Linux that there can be a configuration file
for any rom.

I doubt it worked with DOS.
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

Hi,

> I'm looking for a compiled version of MAME, preferably DOS, that has
> the MAME tweaks implemented. The ones that allow you to unthrottle and
> skip a set number of frames for a given ROM.
> Any help appreciated!
> pinballjim at hotmail dot com

I've never tested it with a DOS compile, so I'm not sure if it would work or
not. It is tough to say, although it does work in the Windows version with
both ddraw and d3d disabled, so it might have a chance of working in the DOS
version...

You could try it out!! I would have for you, but the DOS source for 0.95
isn't posted on mame.net for some reason...

As always the latest version is available at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~alank2/mame/MAMETweaks.zip

It currently supports 0.94 to 0.95u5...

Thanks,

SA Dev

SA Development wrote:
> I've never tested it with a DOS compile

The real test would be to make it work with .36 :)