Anyone have an old PCI video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinAr18

Distinguished
I have a relative of mine who bought a new game for his computer, but the game requires a 3D accelerated video card to play it.

I just thought I'd post here to see if anybody might have an old PCI 3D accelerated video card that they no longer plan to do anything with. The game calls for at least a 12MB 3D accelerated video card, so I was thinking a 16MB card would do.

I can't offer much money for the card, since they don't really have lots to spend, thus I was hoping to find someone who might have one laying around in an old computer unused and uneeded.

KevinAr18

Distinguished
I sure would love to get that card. However, my cousin doesn't really have a whole lot to spend on this. The only reason he needed it was to play a game. He told me if I can get it for less than $20 then go ahead, but if not then don't worry about it.

I realize that's a good price for the card and thank you for the offer, but unless I put some of my money in, I'm not gonna be able to buy it. Just in case, is there any way I can contact you personally? Email? AIM?

sMull

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2002
well i could lower the price, but not much, because its still agp 32mb video card. i dont know, we can make a trade as well - i give you the card and you give 15 bucks and something else. i dont know. but if you dont get any other offers, contact me here : adelidjakov@yahoo.ca

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Just wondering...I got a Voodoo 1000 pci 12 meg. But i`m in canada. Where are you?

<font color=purple><b>"Help Needed"! In bringing </font color=purple><font color=red>HEAVEN</font color=red><font color=purple> down to earth!</font color=purple>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Offer me something, and i'll send it, k?
Might take a good few weeks in the mail, not sure about that.
You sure you can't find anything around your place, flea markets or used shops?

<font color=purple><b>"Help Needed"! In bringing </font color=purple><font color=red>HEAVEN</font color=red><font color=purple> down to earth!</font color=purple>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Lot's of canadians in here.
I'm from near Ottawa.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Um! You , me , him...that`s 3 so fare, right? lol

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Oh! Also have a TNT-1 M64 agp that I was forgetting about. 32 meg cool?

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
There are, but let`s go count them somewhere else, k?

KevinAr18

Distinguished
Thanks for all the posts. I think I've finally got someone who's gonna send the card. He might ship it off this Monday. So, thanks for the offers and unless things change, I no longer need to look for a video card.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
How about your place?

couldn't resist it....lol

<font color=purple><b>"Help Needed"! In bringing </font color=purple><font color=red>HEAVEN</font color=red><font color=purple> down to earth!</font color=purple> <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by pike on 07/27/02 05:50 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I got a Canopus 3D card, fairly sure it's 12MB, it's a PCI Video Graphics Accelerator. $20 including shipping in the U.S.

<font color=blue>By now you're probably wishing you had ask more questions first!</font color=blue>

Status
Not open for further replies.