Question Anyone have any links to get a get cheap liquid cooler 240mm+

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
So, you want to overclock your hardware and have it perform to the best of its ability, but you're OK with using a mediocre cooling solution?

That's like buying a Ferrari and putting $70 Walmart discount tires on it or buying a very large house but instead of a roof, you simply drape tarps over the top.

So many people wanting performance and overclocking but also skimping on the steps to get there.

You guys realize that just because that's a 240 AIO liquid cooler doesn't mean it is any better than a good air cooler, right? In the world of AIO, you don't gain a whole lot over good air coolers.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I don't disagree, but not everyone is after water coolers for performance.

From what I recall the Cooler Master Liquid Lite 240mm compared favorably to similar priced air coolers. The mid-range BeQuiet and Noctua solutions. Under heavy conditions it was actually on par with some expensive solutions, but obviously much louder.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I literally just submitted the review on the new Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280. It beats the other 280mm coolers I have tested.

Also, you do realize that most Cooler Master, Corsair, NZXT, etc coolers are all made by either Asetek or CoolIt, right? The only real differences are the fans used and software used for control.

TRENDING THREADS