Question anyone have knowledge with youtube quality?

Jun 11, 2022
I have been trying to fix this issue for over 3 years now. I have VP09 enabled on my videos I export my videos in 2560x1440 at VBR 2, 270-300 bitrate (I tried 50, 60, 70, 100, 150 ETC and they all look the same) and I have (use maximum render quality) checked and render at maximum depth checked. H.264 format 60fps. I tried CBR and vbr but they tend to look a bit worse. Does anyone know how to get rid of youtube videos looking pixelated my videos look garbage when i move around a lot but if I stand still they are crystal clear. now note that the original export is 60fps and crystal clear no matter what but once i post it to youtube if i move around a lot in games it gets all blurry, any fix for this or set premiere pro settings? I am getting soo tired of this I probably spent a few hundred hours trying to fix this im exhausted.

what do you mean by 270-300 bitrate? bitrate is in bits for 1440p @ 60Hz 30-60Mbit VBR should be plenty enough

there is a chance that your ISP (internet provider) reduces bandwith on youtube, thus giving you lower video resolution

can you post some link to your vid?

I have been trying to fix this issue for over 3 years now. I have VP09 enabled on my videos I export my videos in 2560x1440 at VBR 2, 270-300 bitrate (I tried 50, 60, 70, 100, 150 ETC and they all look the same) and I have (use maximum render quality) checked and render at maximum depth checked. H.264 format 60fps. I tried CBR and vbr but they tend to look a bit worse. Does anyone know how to get rid of youtube videos looking pixelated my videos look garbage when i move around a lot but if I stand still they are crystal clear. now note that the original export is 60fps and crystal clear no matter what but once i post it to youtube if i move around a lot in games it gets all blurry, any fix for this or set premiere pro settings? I am getting soo tired of this I probably spent a few hundred hours trying to fix this im exhausted.
I watched your stalker video at 1440x60p and it looked fine to me. You would need to indicate specific time coordinates in specific videos for us to see where you're having a problem. As far as video editing normally you would just specify rendering at the same image size and fps as the original to avoid artifacts from resizing or changing fps. Personally I recommend constant bit rates. I generally recommend a minimum of 10 times the frame height which would be 14400 with your frame size. You should probably select whatever bit rate Youtube prefers in their guide for uploaders. And also get rid of that sheet you're using as a backdrop and get a real green screen from amazon.

I generally recommend a minimum of 10 times the frame height which would be 14400 with your frame size. You should probably select whatever bit rate Youtube prefers in their guide for uploaders
youtube recommends 15Mbit for 1440p @ 30fps, 60fps would be double of that
Personally I recommend constant bit rates
on scenes wheres not much happening, this wastes drive space, 2pass vbr on fast pacing scenes with enough bitrate shouldnt be an issue

Reactions: dwd999
Jun 11, 2022
what do you mean by 270-300 bitrate? bitrate is in bits for 1440p @ 60Hz 30-60Mbit VBR should be plenty enough

there is a chance that your ISP (internet provider) reduces bandwith on youtube, thus giving you lower video resolution

can you post some link to your vid?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEXFJFdvKAk

16:10 is a good example of my videos getting video pixelated while moving around a lot, and when I stand still its clear. the youtubers I watch never ever have this issue.
and of course i would have to mention this but please dont watch on a phone lol it is a small box making any video on youtube look like 8k haha.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEXFJFdvKAk

16:10 is a good example of my videos getting video pixelated while moving around a lot, and when I stand still its clear. the youtubers I watch never ever have this issue.
and of course i would have to mention this but please dont watch on a phone lol it is a small box making any video on youtube look like 8k haha.
I looked at this using youtube's 1440p60 signal on my 28" 4K QLED monitor. It does look like there's a little blurring in the tops of some of the greenery in the distance. But without knowing the design parameters for that part of the image I don't know if its significant. Basically you would have to go back to the beginning for us; starting with the screen capture parameters, whatever quality and bitrate setting are involved, etc. Your screen capture should try to match youtube's recommendations as closely as possible.

https://support.google.com/youtube/...rame-rate,bitrate,resolution-and-aspect-ratio

Then when you're editing the videos, what are you changing and doing besides overlaying the webcam image. With most video editing the least you do to modify the image gives the best results since too many modifications will result in all sorts of artifacts.