Question ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

Feb 19, 2019
So im here with a hope that anyone would help me with this. So im playing CS:GO, and the issue its just stopping me from it. The problem is that its feels everyone is prefire me in the games, i was trying to solve this for quite a while now, even i chaged my hardware , everything, Monitor , mouse , keyboard, brand new pc, brand new Internet Broadband. Have a steady 200+ Fps in game. Its quite hard to explain actually this so i just share a link to a video to see what i exactly mean. And I been playing cs for over 10 years so if anyone thinks my reaction or something its defintely not. Everything was fine when CS:GO just came out , ive reached Global Elite. Rank A in Esea, but now i just cant do anything, even from behind if im spray i miss all of my shots. Game is just unplayable
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbXtXMmgKOc

Feb 18, 2019
At first glance your post maybe appear as trolling to the people like me who don't play CS:GO.
I just want to say this is a valid and interesting issue and it seems interesting to solve. Especially after watching the video.
As I said I don't play CS:GO but now I am curious of why this happens and I will probably get CS:GO and do some searches around and see if something can be done.

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, there is alot of forums about this issue, seems just nobody can find the solution..So after i changed all my hardware there was one thing i never changed it was a keyboard, so i thougt can it be a keyboard??? Well i went aand bought a new one, a week ago , turned on CS:GO , everything was perfect, i was like there is no way it was a keyboard, really was everything fine for like 2days. But now its just back again, so i just no clue whats can cause this, i have done everything , have read hundreds of topics about that, its just i dont know..

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019
Long shot theory. The way the game is programmed with it's net code and it's protection modules makes your mouse clicks not to get registered. Why? Maybe (I say maybe) the update of drivers enables some kind of filtering protections to the game? Is there possibility you can restore all the drivers you used before the problem re-appeared?

Feb 19, 2019
that is the same drivers as it was . I have tried in the past everything, clean install windows about 20 times, older drivers , new drivers, new sound drivers , i mean all of the drivers from the old to the new, first i thought it was my hardware, so i builded a brand new pc, new monitor , new mouse, new keyboard everything i that i can change lol, this is driving me crazy really. Its unbelievable. All other games i play sometimes , fortnite and league of legends works perfect, so i mean its or Steam, Or CS:GO. But where and why i have no clue. Been searching for sulutions for ages, i believe its time for me to stop trying to fix it, cause its probably cant be fixed. Well at least, i think i tried everything i can .

Feb 18, 2019
Is there possibility or does it have option to connect off steam with it's UAC off somehow only to see if it has to do with it? To a private server with friends to check it? I have no knowledge how to do that or if is possible but if you can find someone who can do it worth a shot because I can tell you love this game. To determine if it has to do with it's protection or your system to narrow it down. If it has to do with it's protection then there is probably nothing you can do from your part. It has to be fixed from valve.

Feb 19, 2019
actually i dont really know by saying UAC. When i play in FFA Pistols Deathmatch servers, everything seems okay , but if i go to a FFA Deathmatch where u can use rifles , then im experiencing the same problem, and if i play offline with bots, everything is fine.

Feb 18, 2019
Have you opened all the required ports on your router?

from google:
Ports Required for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037.
  • UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036.

Feb 18, 2019
Before you proceed to any router settings changes make sure you have connected your router and the computer with a LAN cable and not wireless.
Depending on your router you go to address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1 and then there is a menu for your ports. If you tell me what router and what model you have I can search for you and guide you or you can search/create a post in NETWORKING https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/networking.31/ to get detailed info on how to open ports on your router.

LAN cable is also known as ethernet cable or UTP.

Feb 18, 2019
If that was the fix it would probably widely known because I backtrack this bug for CS:GO since 2014. So do it only if you have free time because I doubt it will be so easy to fix this issue simply by opening the ports. Google your router model and how to open ports to see images on the menu you input the ports.

example:
router2.jpg

Feb 18, 2019
Press windows key+R and type in: cmd. Then in the command prompt type in ipconfig. The ip you have to put there is the local ip (IPv4 address) (for example it will look like 192.168.2.10). This is not only display issue anymore so maybe a moderator will intervene. I will do my best to try and help you but maybe is better if you open another thread in networking. If you open the ports this way test the game with the ethernet cable still connected.

Feb 18, 2019
Hello again,

Make sure you opened all the ports because for example:
TCP: 27015-27030 means range of the ports (including all ports from 27015, 27016, 27017, 27018 and so on to 27030).
There have to be selection of range to the router so you will not have to input manually all the ports one by one.

And as final try, contact your ISP and explain to them as simple as you can with your own way that some of the packets are lost in gaming and for example your mouse inputs are not registered in the game in server side only. And you want to try a different way your internet line works as a test. I have never done something like that but a friend of mine who works in isp support told me it can be done if the technician who will handle your problem is a gamer and knows what's going on and will take the request seriously. For them it will take maximum 20 seconds to do it. I don't guarantee they will or if the can do it but some internet providers can.
Maybe it will fix it, make your internet get worse in other apps or it will remain the same! If it get worse ask them to try even another approach to your internet line or restore it as it was.
For me it worth a shot.

Feb 19, 2019
hello, im really happy that ur so into it for help me, but that was my idea also, i tried i few times, they dont uderstand what i mean, all they said to me is we will run a test on your line, they did they found nothing , said sorry not much we can do, good luck .Ye i have selecet in my router Games -CS:GO which includes from 27015 to 27030

Feb 19, 2019
It feels to me, that i just missing some frames from the games, with a pistols the game arent that bad i do kill in the first rounds without a problem, but when it comes to the rifles and sprays, u miss everything , there is a moment u waiting for someone to push , and its allways You just see them , and after 0.1 sec ur dead, its just skipping the frames or something for me, Like i said, feels like everyone is prefiring me

Feb 18, 2019
You would do the same for someone else or you will in the future :) So we are even and it would be better if I could help you find the solution but is tough one!

This issue has no much to do with the quality of the line but the way it handles some other things that can only be explained by someone else who has a degree in networks.
I bet you already tried to lower your fps, and use vsync temporarily.
What is your ping in game? Is it steady? Maybe you mentioned it somewhere but I lost track.

I am sure you already did troubleshoot on these ones but I want to include them in my mind.

Feb 19, 2019
Ive been messing up with all diffrent rates, there was a topic somewhere where someone said that this issue was the sound drivers, so i have tried reinstall new ones , but it didnt worked, have tried changing some settings in CSGO with sounds, doesnt worked ether.. Actually i have no clue whats going on.