Question Anyone here have Gtx 1060 6gb + Ryzen 2600 and able to play at 144fps at low settings?

GrappleBois

Commendable
Feb 19, 2019
Want to know if i can play at 144fps with the settings low on games like OW, R6, Apex legends.

Setup:
Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
Gigabyte geforce gtx 1060 6gb oc edition
MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX Mobo
2 x 8gb corsair vengeance LPX ddr4 3000mhz
Evga 500w psu white rated

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
What resolution? If it's 1080p I don't which you should need to go all the way down to low settings. You may end up with a CPU bottleneck in some games, in which case overclocking should help a bit.

Do you already have all those parts? If so why not just try it?

GrappleBois

Commendable
Feb 19, 2019
What resolution? If it's 1080p I don't which you should need to go all the way down to low settings. You may end up with a CPU bottleneck in some games, in which case overclocking should help a bit.

Do you already have all those parts? If so why not just try it?
just need to buy the cpu which is why i haven't tried it yet. and yes 1080p. i've been told i can play at 144fps and have been told i can't aswell i don't know which answer to go with.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Will depend on the game, can try to find some benchmarks of the 2600 with the specific games you play to see how it does. Overall Intel still has an edge with high FPS gaming, but I think you should be fine with the 2600.

Edit: Most graphics settings don't have much effect on CPU usage. So if there's a case where your CPU isn't capable of higher fps, turning down settings may not help.