Anyone here know what the most recent/last loptops produced with an internal floppy drive are?

May 12, 2019
I already have a usb floppy drive, and a modern computer, so I can do without troll comments. I'm trying to figure out what the most modern laptops were that still had an internal floppy drive. Anything more powerful than Dell D830 2.6 ghz? Its for a project I'm working on.

May 12, 2019
I wanted something portable that could still run emulators and programs like NESmaker smoothly, but also wanted to be able save my writing and certain old school games to floppy(because I want to) without dragging external plugin drives around. Before buying something used, I wanted to see what the most recent kind would be so I can get as much functionality out of it rather than a paperweight that only runs old programs slowly. Was hoping to find answers that don't involve "why, you don't need it, floppies are obsolete". I still enjoy using removable media for doing nostalgia gaming and my writing. I even still use a camera that records to floppy.