Question anyone know how to fix audio cracking and pc lags

Dec 9, 2022
This has been bugging me forever now and I have searched everywhere to solve did everything and nothing works.
Whenever I'm on my system my headset would crack/pop/stutter and sometimes go quiet like the audio is too much to take in it goes mute but only for a couple seconds. My mouse and pc would be lagging and stuttering. This would most likely to always be happening when I'm playing games. seems to only happen on headsets not speakers. I've tried two different headsets. Astro A50 and Steelseries arctic pro 7
Also im not sure if this has to deal with it but the standby physical memory would get really high and the free physcial memory would be almost gone
Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WIFI
CORSAIR DDR4 VENGEANCE 32GB
1TB SSD
2TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums,, newcomer!

You forgot to include the make and model of the PSU and it's age. As for your motherboard, what BIOS version are you working with? Can you also include your audio equipment and how it's tethered to your system? If you're working with those two headsets, they are both USB driven/wireless headsets, see if reinstalling your chipset drivers changes anything.

You should also include a link to your ram kit. What OS are you on?