Question Anyone know how to fix scuffed Virus and protection

Apr 26, 2021
first the Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.2001.10) Update error im lost on that also another one errors i cant catch
Im 100% lost its only been a few days since ive had issues, my virus protection has also died along with this but so has a drive, could a drive having issues cause this if so is there a way to fix this that wont require me reinstalling several TB of apps
is / has anyone had this issue
could anyone help ,
also id love to get windows supports help with this but im a hyper paranoid person so anyone else having access to my pc freaks me out and puts me into a panic state

Apr 26, 2021
Check the hard disk health using Crystal disk info so that you can be sure that it's only a software trouble.

If SFC can't correct it. Try DISM

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image
C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.19041.844

Image Version: 10.0.19044.1526

The component store is repairable.
The operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>
C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

[==========================100.0%==========================] The component store is repairable.

is what i got from DISM stuff as far as i can see its not really changed anything im haveing issues with but from my understanding there was other issues

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

The component store is repairable.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

[==========================100.0%==========================] The component store is repairable.

is what i got from DISM stuff as far as i can see its not really changed anything im haveing issues with but from my understanding there was other issues
Go back and read the link above as to how to run dism.

D

Deleted member 14196

format and reinstall. Then stop doing things to get viruses on your PC

They don’t just happened on their own

Windows updates generally don’t break anything. I haven’t had anything break from an update—ever. so something you did broke the virus software and you need to stop doing it whether that be downloading and playing illegal games or music or media or whatever you’re doing

Apr 26, 2021
format and reinstall. Then stop doing things to get viruses on your PC

They don’t just happened on their own

Windows updates generally don’t break anything. I haven’t had anything break from an update—ever. so something you did broke the virus software and you need to stop doing it whether that be downloading and playing illegal games or music or media or whatever you’re doing
im super careful when it comes to tech paranoia will do that,
i know viruses can be in anything
but the most sketch thing ive installed in the past long while was work related program but no other person useing it has had issues