Anyone know how to regain control of a google search business listing? (Dont want to lose reviews)

Potential

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
Not really sure where to post this question so please move / direct me to where I should post it.

I own a business and up until now, I was paying someone to manage my website and Google search business listing / optimization. Well the person who I was paying ended up disappearing and I couldn't get back in contact with them. Now the website returns a blank page and my listing when you search on google is almost completely gone and is hard to find.

I want to gain control of this:
f3314340be.jpg

If I can gain access to changing this information I'll be fine as I don't want to make a new one and lose all my reviews. I don't want to "suggest" an edit. I just want to change whatever I want on a whim. My website used to be linked also where it says "add a website" and for some reason now its not. I also want to change the images. Can anyone help me out or point me in a direction where I might find specialized help for this? This is stressful as my life/family revolves around my business. Thanks.

Potential

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

Thank you so much! Reading it now. Will update.