[SOLVED] Anyone know pricetrends?

Jun 18, 2020
If I wait until september when new gpu's are suposed to come. How much cheaper may I get the rx 5700 xt maybe? Worth the wait?

Solution
Nvidia's new cards are due out and higher end AMD's too so I agree with the above. The 5700 wont see 'clearance' prices, being a new gen card, but I think well see a price drop. It really all depends on what Nvdia pricing will be. AMD likes to be a little cheaper then the equivalent NVidia card.
If I wait until september when new gpu's are suposed to come. How much cheaper may I get the rx 5700 xt maybe? Worth the wait?
Probably not that much.
From what I've seen....the GTX series didn't drop much in price (for a new card) when the RTX series came out.

Although....you can get some good deals on used GTX series cards now....so you may be able to snag a 5700 xt used for a good price.

popatim

Titan
Nvidia's new cards are due out and higher end AMD's too so I agree with the above. The 5700 wont see 'clearance' prices, being a new gen card, but I think well see a price drop. It really all depends on what Nvdia pricing will be. AMD likes to be a little cheaper then the equivalent NVidia card.

Solution