Question Anyone know what is my 2in1 laptop actual model name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2020
I don't know which forum should i post this so i hope it's this one.
So I'm bothered 'bout the fact that i dont actually know the EXACT model name of my Nextbook 2in1 Tablet Laptop. Before posting this, i already checked the site (www.nextbookusa.com). The site transformed into a "unbiased laptop reviewing site" which is very unfortunate for me.. I also did a google search but nothing...
So... if someone knows the ACTUAL model name, here are some info:
  • model number: NXM105QC132
  • brand: Nextbook
  • processor: intel atom baytrail (z3735g) quad-core 1.37 ghz
  • ram: 1gb (1 of 2 slots used, acc. to task manager)
  • 1600x800 ips display
  • pogo detachable keyboard
  • 2.0 mp rear cam, 0.5 (or smth) mp front cam
  • 10.1" display
  • discontinued since dec 2019.
image:
NXM105-QC132.jpg

the real reason is to find out how to disaasemble it and maybe find its ram slots to upgrade it to 2gb ram..

Last edited:
On those units the model number IS the model name. And, it's highly unlikely that there is anything upgradable inside the case. In order to get them down to that level of thinness things like sockets are removed and components are soldered directly to the board.

Sep 19, 2020
On those units the model number IS the model name. And, it's highly unlikely that there is anything upgradable inside the case. In order to get them down to that level of thinness things like sockets are removed and components are soldered directly to the board.
that sucks... thanks for the answer anyways... seems like i have to spend my dev days on 1gb ram before i can custom build my own pc when i get some cash.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.