[SOLVED] Anyone know where I can get a decent comparison of the Bloody B975 and Redragon K580 Pro keyboards?

fganter

Commendable
Oct 25, 2017
...Obviously, beyond what I can get from individual product details (e.g. on Amazon.com).

I've narrowed my search for an optical keyboard to these two and want to see how they compare by people who have used them.

There don't seem to be too many forums on the internet for keyboards. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for your help.

Solution
...Obviously, beyond what I can get from individual product details (e.g. on Amazon.com).

I've narrowed my search for an optical keyboard to these two and want to see how they compare by people who have used them.

There don't seem to be too many forums on the internet for keyboards. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for your help.

The keyboard enthusiast sites tend to focus on the higher end mass produces and boutique models, not so much the cheaper generic stuff from China.

Many of the brands like Redragon are made in the same factory just with different case designs. You would need to try each yourself to see which one you like better in fee.

Thanks for your help.

The keyboard enthusiast sites tend to focus on the higher end mass produces and boutique models, not so much the cheaper generic stuff from China.

Many of the brands like Redragon are made in the same factory just with different case designs. You would need to try each yourself to see which one you like better in fee.

Solution