Question Anyone knows international carrier to return gpu to amazon?

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,I want to return a graphic card because it got coilwhine gtx 1660 ti i contacted amazon and they offered full refund but i have to return the card by myself i don't know any company to do that (I tried aramex and dsl but they told me 110$ to deliver it to USA)I am from Egypt so if you know company at sensable price tell me.

Lutfij

Titan
There are folks online, like FB businesses, who tend to purchase and deliver goods from e-retailers. I think you should contact them and see if you can use their services to send the GPU outside of Egypt. The prices you've mentioned are about the same in terms of sending cargo/goods outside of your region.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Assuming you paid shipping to you to begin with? If so (and you still want to send it back), I'd try talking to Amazon again. Their customer service is second to none, usually.

As has been mentioned though, coilwhine isn't inherently a 'problem', and any GPU you buy has that risk - if you return/replace, the next one might be worse.

If you want to get rid of it though, why not try to sell it locally? As long as you take less than a $110 hit vs what you paid, you come out 'ahead' vs sending it back to Amazon on your own dime? You should be able to sell it for 80% or so of what you paid for it, depending on your market.