Anyone own their own shop and custom build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanewbie

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2002
I'm looking for someone to build it "like I THINK I want it", that can give "real" advice etc, and who is competent enough to do the work. I wish I could by I kind of have a black plague kind of touch when it comes to computers... hehe. Seems alot of you guys on here could do the work..but if you want to or not I guess is the kicker. Hopefully someone here does..

Thanks!

Lamborgina

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2002
i would be glad to build a system for you. i have the knowledge, tools, and i also just got threw building me another system. the only thing is in order to this, i would have to get some money up front just to make sure i wasnt gonna get ripped off. you can email me if you want and well discuss details. lamborgina02@hotmail.com

Egoslayer1

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2002
GamePC.com can put you together one to meet anyones specs and carries all the top of the line components...but they are not cheap. I am not affiliated with them in any way, but have bought from them and liked what I got. Also, if you still haven't found someone to do the work contact me and I can probably set you up with some people who are reliable and local (to me).

ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS