Anyone parting out a black hole / haunted house?

WTB _both_ transformers for either of these games. Gottlieb decided to do
a germany-only run, and instead of the usual 110V transformers in series,
they decided to put in 220V transformers in parallel.

Joy.

Preferably in Chi-town (so I could grab them), but if shipping is my only
option, I'll deal with it. :)

Thanks!

Joy
I have one and would part with it, please email me. rellis2007@aol.com.

Man, i just sold one with the cabinet, coin door, full bottom board,
bell.....ect.....just two weeks ago. First nobody wanted it now it seems
like there all over the place....

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!