Anyone purchased anything from EKWB.com ?

WilliamSoh

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
Hi . Anyone purchased anything from EKWB.com ? doesnt matter big or small orders . I Just need to know did you ever get a Order Status incomplete ? cause it happen to me today , having 2/3 Incomplete Order . Please advice .

Order # Date Ship To Order Total Order Status
--------- 3/31/2017 William Soh $ 19.55 Incomplete View Order | Reorder
--------- 3/29/2017 William Soh $ 14.67 Complete View Order | Reorder
--------- 3/29/2017 William Soh $ 184.99 Incomplete View Order | Reorder

If your calling them remember that they are in Slovenia so you need to call at the right time.

I have ordered straight from their webpage and had no issues, 4 gtx 970 blocks with a 4way bridge block. Im guessing when it says Incomplete that they don't have that item on hand or are out of stock.

WilliamSoh

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015

Hi , Thanks for the reply . but then again , when i purchased it , they have stock for it . how could they ran out of stock after i ordered it ? Plus Its 12:55 am here . im guessing its roughly in the afternoon there ?

WilliamSoh

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
EKWB just replied my support ticket , they say that they were testing on a new system thats gonna be installed at the end of April and they apologize on testing it on my orders ..... they have resumed both of my incomplete orders and shipped one of them out today while the other is still in processing mode ..... i guess they are trying to say Happy April Fools day ..