[SOLVED] Anyone recommend a Graphics Card Cable?

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All.

So, I have a Zotac GTX 1080 Mini, which uses a 6+2 PCI-E cable

It looks very cheap in my clean build, so I purchased a Be Quiet 6610 PCI-E Power Cable which I thought would fit.

However, it fits the card, but not the power supply.

So rather than me wasting more money, I wondered if you could recommend one that is likely to fit and will look good (plain black ideally)

I have an EVGA 600 Bronze power supply.

Solution
Return the cable, get your money back. The beQuiet cable is for beQuiet modular psus, it does not work on other brands.

When it comes to a psu, what you get is what you can get. The cables are not interchangeable each model of each brand had its own plug, proprietary to that psu model. It's only the other end, that plugs into the gpu, motherboard, hdd etc that's universal as the components are universal fit.

You have 3 options. Buy a new psu with cables you approve of, buy a pcie extension (they can come braided, so look nicer, and in various colors) or buy some braid and sleeve the wiring yourself.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Return the cable, get your money back. The beQuiet cable is for beQuiet modular psus, it does not work on other brands.

When it comes to a psu, what you get is what you can get. The cables are not interchangeable each model of each brand had its own plug, proprietary to that psu model. It's only the other end, that plugs into the gpu, motherboard, hdd etc that's universal as the components are universal fit.

You have 3 options. Buy a new psu with cables you approve of, buy a pcie extension (they can come braided, so look nicer, and in various colors) or buy some braid and sleeve the wiring yourself.

Solution