[SOLVED] Anyone recommend me a decent PSU for high end Gaming Rig

MINIRED

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2016
Currently running a Seasonic S12II 620W but apparently that's an older PSU that is outdated and not good for newer parts, I've currently got an eye on the upcoming AMD processors and perhaps their new GPU lineup maybe a RTX 3070, I'm aware that PSU prices are massively inflated, however I'm not sure what to choose as people are saying some identical model names are different regarding the colour of brand name on the actual PSU itself, or only get a 2017 version of a specific unit as the 2018 version is terrible, etc, if anyone can recommend me something in the sub £100 range, that'd be ideal I'd happy to have a little wiggle room on that though.

Thank you!

Current Specs:
MSI Z87 Gaming Mobo
I7 4790k @4.6Ghz
16gb ddr3 2400mhz
RTX 2060
Seasonic S12II 620W
Riotoro CR500 case

Solution
Currently running a Seasonic S12II 620W but apparently that's an older PSU that is outdated and not good for newer parts, I've currently got an eye on the upcoming AMD processors and perhaps their new GPU lineup maybe a RTX 3070, I'm aware that PSU prices are massively inflated, however I'm not sure what to choose as people are saying some identical model names are different regarding the colour of brand name on the actual PSU itself, or only get a 2017 version of a specific unit as the 2018 version is terrible, etc, if anyone can recommend me something in the sub £100 range, that'd be ideal I'd happy to have a little wiggle room on that though.

Thank you!

Current Specs:
MSI Z87 Gaming Mobo
I7 4790k @4.6Ghz
16gb ddr3 2400mhz
RTX...

Thank you!

Current Specs:
MSI Z87 Gaming Mobo
I7 4790k @4.6Ghz
16gb ddr3 2400mhz
RTX 2060
Seasonic S12II 620W
Riotoro CR500 case
A good 650 watt model will probably work but since you're not entirely sure about the build, a bit of extra power might be good so I'll list a pair of 750 watt models. When you settle on a final parts list the PSU should be considered again. These would be my two choices:

Solution

MINIRED

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2016
A good 650 watt model will probably work but since you're not entirely sure about the build, a bit of extra power might be good so I'll list a pair of 750 watt models. When you settle on a final parts list the PSU should be considered again. These would be my two choices:

Are these typical prices for these units given the current global crisis? Obviously no guarantees it will end, is there a chance these prices could come down should said circumstances change?