Anyone seen this message?

"You connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try
to log in at another time."

I logged on, got the patch (I have an out-of-the-box setup, with no mods),
and began playing. The lag seemed to be gone that I was experiencing over
the weekend. I had a Rattlecage drop in the Black Marsh on my way to the
Countess. I looked around expecting to find this Lilith character, but
nothing. Killed the Countess, and no key or anything others have been
talking about. So then rather than waste the game, I created a cow game.
Started slaughtering dinner, and found another Aegis right off. I decided
to exit and save rather than risk losing it to an interrupted connection.
Good thing, too, because then the lag started when I rejoined the game to
finish the cows. The cows killed me "en lag" and when I hit escape, I got
the "Your connection has been interrupted" message. Trying to log in again
generated the above message that is the topic of this post.

Hmmmm.......

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:58:08 GMT, "Brian Kastel"
<be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>"You connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try
>to log in at another time."
>
>I logged on, got the patch (I have an out-of-the-box setup, with no mods),
>and began playing. The lag seemed to be gone that I was experiencing over
>the weekend. I had a Rattlecage drop in the Black Marsh on my way to the
>Countess. I looked around expecting to find this Lilith character, but
>nothing. Killed the Countess, and no key or anything others have been
>talking about. So then rather than waste the game, I created a cow game.
>Started slaughtering dinner, and found another Aegis right off. I decided
>to exit and save rather than risk losing it to an interrupted connection.
>Good thing, too, because then the lag started when I rejoined the game to
>finish the cows. The cows killed me "en lag" and when I hit escape, I got
>the "Your connection has been interrupted" message. Trying to log in again
>generated the above message that is the topic of this post.
>
>Hmmmm.......

Just got off BnetWest...no lag to report but I was playing a single
player game. It was lag city 24 hours ago though. I had to give up on
the game at that time. I notice the monsters didn't try to rush me and
kill the connection. Maybe they fixed that. We'll have to wait and
see...