Anyone used Gameve to buy a Video card?

Anyone have any experiences?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i bought some stuff from them and good service,i bought a gainward card from
them also. DOUG

I bought my Gainward card from them as well. I'd buy from them again.
"Courseyauto" <courseyauto@aol.com> wrote in message

> Anyone have any experiences?
>
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> i bought some stuff from them and good service,i bought a gainward card
from
> them also. DOUG

>From: "Jay" jaysimmons@charter.net

>Anyone have any experiences?

Go to www.pricewatch.com. Find a video card listed for sale by Gameve. Then
look at their ratings. Newegg might be a better choice.

wookie

Check Resellerrating http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2651.html

Seem to be "OK" from this.