[SOLVED] Anyone using Adrenalin 2020 yet? Results?

greigm78

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
As title, is anyone using the new Adrenalin 2020 drivers on 5700XT cards?
If so, what results are you seeing? I have been largely underwhelmed by my Sapphire 5700XT Pulse, so wondering if this update would improve things.

Solution
I have. And its def a step up, not huge but more stable and slightly better performance. The new driver also has a better interface along with some extras like recording, streaming, etc. I did turn off all the "performance" and "quality" enhancement stuff as I found it made games run and look worse. Maybe older games games could benefit but modern ones IMO have far better image enhancements in them.

I wish more developers would optimize as well for AMD as they do Nvidia.
I have. And its def a step up, not huge but more stable and slightly better performance. The new driver also has a better interface along with some extras like recording, streaming, etc. I did turn off all the "performance" and "quality" enhancement stuff as I found it made games run and look worse. Maybe older games games could benefit but modern ones IMO have far better image enhancements in them.

Solution

greigm78

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018

Thanks. Did you do a DDU uninstall first? I am having issues installing.

you mean the game?