Anyone want free rushes?

Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble want
some free rushes.
I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the forge-drops).

I dont care if its a character your gonna be using, a mule, or even a
character your gonna delete after getting the runes... I just feel the need
to rush people to stop myself thinking of how much I miss my girlfriend :(

Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)

This offer of free rushes is only available on:
* Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder

Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too hard
or whatever then leave a post here too :p

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:

>Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble want
>some free rushes.
>I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the forge-drops).
>
>I dont care if its a character your gonna be using, a mule, or even a
>character your gonna delete after getting the runes... I just feel the need
>to rush people to stop myself thinking of how much I miss my girlfriend :(
>
>Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
>end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)

How do you get a level 9 into hell, when you have to be level 20 to do
ancients in normal to get to Baal?

"dontyawannaknow" <hawkdkatabilnet.com@> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>
> >Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble
want
> >some free rushes.
> >I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the
forge-drops).

> >I dont care if its a character your gonna be using, a mule, or even a
> >character your gonna delete after getting the runes... I just feel the
need
> >to rush people to stop myself thinking of how much I miss my girlfriend
:(

> >Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
> >end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)
>
> How do you get a level 9 into hell, when you have to be level 20 to do
> ancients in normal to get to Baal?
> >
> >This offer of free rushes is only available on:
> >* Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder
> >

> >Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too
hard
> >or whatever then leave a post here too :p

2 things:

1) Top-posting is bad manners and spoils the "flow" of conversations in news
threads.

2) You skip the Ancients quest by leaching quest reward from someone when
they kill their Baal in the same game/party for the first time ;)

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "dontyawannaknow" <hawkdkatabilnet.com@> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble
> want
> > >some free rushes.
> > >I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the
> forge-drops).
> > >
> > >I dont care if its a character your gonna be using, a mule, or even a
> > >character your gonna delete after getting the runes... I just feel the
> need
> > >to rush people to stop myself thinking of how much I miss my girlfriend
> :(
> > >
> > >Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
> > >end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)
> >
> > How do you get a level 9 into hell, when you have to be level 20 to do
> > ancients in normal to get to Baal?
> > >
> > >This offer of free rushes is only available on:
> > >* Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder
> > >

> > >Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too
> hard
> > >or whatever then leave a post here too :p
> > >

> 2 things:
>
> 1) Top-posting is bad manners and spoils the "flow" of conversations in
news
> threads.
>
> 2) You skip the Ancients quest by leaching quest reward from someone when
> they kill their Baal in the same game/party for the first time ;)

Oops... wrong thread... this guy wasn't top-posting! - lol
Sorry :¬/

Tora

I can use some rushes and can offer you the same :)
What's your account ?
Mine are : *tora, *torax

Tora

PS. Cannot play today but i'll be on tomorrow

"Tora" <koerotora@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I can use some rushes and can offer you the same :)
> What's your account ?
> Mine are : *tora, *torax
>
> Tora
>
> PS. Cannot play today but i'll be on tomorrow

Post in here when your gonna be online and I'll whisper you ingame :)

Trammel wrote::

> Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
> end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)
>
> This offer of free rushes is only available on:
> * Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder
>
> Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too hard
> or whatever then leave a post here too :p

I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.

I'll be online this evening. Can I whisper you?

I'll do rushes for you, too, if you ever need one. But so far I have no
character who could rush another through hell.

--
c.u. Hajo

"Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote in message
> Trammel wrote::
>
> > Any level character is fine... I'll even rush a lvl-1 to Hell (It might
> > end-up being upto lvl-9 once we kill Hell-Baal)
> >
> > This offer of free rushes is only available on:
> > * Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder
> >
> > Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too
hard
> > or whatever then leave a post here too :p
>
> I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
> I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.
>
> I'll be online this evening. Can I whisper you?
>
> I'll do rushes for you, too, if you ever need one. But so far I have no
> character who could rush another through hell.
>
> --
> c.u. Hajo

Ok... leave your Account name on here and I'll whisper you as I dont
give-out my account name over news groups... too many people message you
when you cant be bothered to rush people for free anymore ;)

Trammel wrote::

> "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote in message
>
>>Trammel wrote::

>>>Note: If you just need a certain quest done (Like ancients) as its too
>>>hard
>>>or whatever then leave a post here too :p
>>
>>I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
>>I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.
>>
>>I'll be online this evening. Can I whisper you?
>>
>>I'll do rushes for you, too, if you ever need one. But so far I have no
>>character who could rush another through hell.
>
> Ok... leave your Account name on here and I'll whisper you as I dont
> give-out my account name over news groups... too many people message you
> when you cant be bothered to rush people for free anymore ;)

I don't want to post my account name either, but my email address is
valid. I felt unsure if yours is valid, otherwise I'd have tried to
email you already.

I usually create games like "I can help" if I feel like helping s.o.
It's less persistent than a new posting, yet attracts people successfully :)

--

> Trammel wrote::
>
> > "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote in
message

> >>I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
> >>I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.
> >>
> >>I'll be online this evening. Can I whisper you?
> >>
> >>I'll do rushes for you, too, if you ever need one. But so far I have no
> >>character who could rush another through hell.
> >
> > Ok... leave your Account name on here and I'll whisper you as I dont
> > give-out my account name over news groups... too many people message you
> > when you cant be bothered to rush people for free anymore ;)
>
> I don't want to post my account name either, but my email address is
> valid. I felt unsure if yours is valid, otherwise I'd have tried to
> email you already.
>
> I usually create games like "I can help" if I feel like helping s.o.
> It's less persistent than a new posting, yet attracts people successfully
:)

> --
> c.u. Hajo

*emails you from a throw-away email account*
(The email address on my news posts is fake)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 +0000, Trammel wrote:

> Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble want
> some free rushes.
> I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the
> forge-drops).

So if i create a new softy account pass the account info to you i'll wake
up to 8 chars between level 1 and 9 all with the titel of
patriarch/matriach?

--
Sonni

"Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 +0000, Trammel wrote:
>
> > Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble
want
> > some free rushes.
> > I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the
> > forge-drops).
> >

> So if i create a new softy account pass the account info to you i'll wake
> up to 8 chars between level 1 and 9 all with the titel of
> patriarch/matriach?
>
> --
> Sonni

Nope... I cant be bothered to rush characters using my other PCs too.
If you wanted 8 chars done then you'd need to make them all go into TPs, etc
for quests yourself :)
IE: Participate... no matter how small ;)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:47:15 +0000, Trammel wrote:

> "Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:58:19 +0000, Trammel wrote:
>>
>> > Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble
> want
>> > some free rushes.
>> > I will rush Normal, NM and/or Hell for free (and give you the
>> > forge-drops).
>> >

>> So if i create a new softy account pass the account info to you i'll
>> wake up to 8 chars between level 1 and 9 all with the titel of
>> patriarch/matriach?
>
> Nope... I cant be bothered to rush characters using my other PCs too. If
> you wanted 8 chars done then you'd need to make them all go into TPs, etc
> for quests yourself :)
> IE: Participate... no matter how small ;)

Damn, there i was hoping for quick and fast wealth on scl without any work :)

Think i have to few d2 copies for doing it then:)

And it's damn hard to rush chars on scl while playing hcl too....

--
Sonni

Trammel wrote::

> "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote in message

[...]

>>I don't want to post my account name either, but my email address is
>>valid.

[...]

> *emails you from a throw-away email account*

Thank you :)
The email arrived. (I think I can't reply to it, so I post this message)

I'll whisper you. Most likely I'll be online from 20:00 GMT+1

Thank you very much for you offer!

--

> Trammel wrote::
>
> > "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote in
message

> [...]
>
> >>I don't want to post my account name either, but my email address is
> >>valid.
>
> [...]
>
> > *emails you from a throw-away email account*
>
> Thank you :)
> The email arrived. (I think I can't reply to it, so I post this message)
>
> I'll whisper you. Most likely I'll be online from 20:00 GMT+1
>
> Thank you very much for you offer!
>
> --
> c.u. Hajo

You and anyone else can email me for the next few days with my emails
"throw-away" alias of FreeRush@from.no-ip.com with their account name &
times they want rushes.

After a few days... I'll be deleting the email alias though so it'll be back
to newsgroup-only contact :)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:48:20 +0000, Trammel wrote:

> (The email address on my news posts is fake)

Hmmmmm.
One who complains about someone doing top posting, see other reply here,
is bad manered is him/her self bad manered by not using a valid email
address?
Where has the world gone :)
That almost deserves a *PLONK*

--

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:48:20 +0000, Trammel wrote:
>
> > (The email address on my news posts is fake)
>
> Hmmmmm.
> One who complains about someone doing top posting, see other reply here,
> is bad manered is him/her self bad manered by not using a valid email
> address?
> Where has the world gone :)
> That almost deserves a *PLONK*
>
> --
> Sonni

Email addresses on newsgroups have a habbit of being spidered and added to
spam lists so you'll find alot of people dont have valid emails for posting
in newsgroups ;)

There is also a lot of people top posting, does that make it rigth?
Don't throw rocks when living in a house of glass, or something like that :)

Some people also use a non-broken news client that actually knows how to
cut off signatures......

--
Sonni

Trammel wrote:
> "Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:48:20 +0000, Trammel wrote:
>>

>>>(The email address on my news posts is fake)
>>
>>Hmmmmm.
>>One who complains about someone doing top posting, see other reply here,
>>is bad manered is him/her self bad manered by not using a valid email
>>address?
>>Where has the world gone :)
>>That almost deserves a *PLONK*
>>
>>--
>>Sonni
>>

> Email addresses on newsgroups have a habbit of being spidered and added to
> spam lists so you'll find alot of people dont have valid emails for posting
> in newsgroups ;)

-=-=-
UNIX...99 and 44/100 percent carpal !

> There is also a lot of people top posting, does that make it rigth?
> Don't throw rocks when living in a house of glass, or something like that
:)

> Some people also use a non-broken news client that actually knows how to
> cut off signatures......
>
> --
> Sonni
>
> Trammel wrote:
> > "Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message

> >>Hmmmmm.
> >>One who complains about someone doing top posting, see other reply here,
> >>is bad manered is him/her self bad manered by not using a valid email
> >>address?
> >>Where has the world gone :)
> >>That almost deserves a *PLONK*
> >>
> >>--
> >>Sonni
> >>

> > Email addresses on newsgroups have a habbit of being spidered and added
> > spam lists so you'll find alot of people dont have valid emails for
posting
> > in newsgroups ;)
> >

> -=-=-
> UNIX...99 and 44/100 percent carpal !

Checkout this link Sonni, you might find the information useful as I cant be
bothered to explain basic concepts to everyone that seems devoid of logic ;)
http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/

That only covers a few things and was the first match returned by google on
a search for "usenet etiquette top-post"

Trammel wrote:

> Checkout this link Sonni, you might find the information useful as I cant be
> bothered to explain basic concepts to everyone that seems devoid of logic ;)
> http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/
>
> That only covers a few things and was the first match returned by google on
> a search for "usenet etiquette top-post"

I know all about it, i also know that if you use a fake email you should
make sure to use a non existing domain.

Have you talked to the postmaster at server.com about he feel you make
an address for thier mail public to spam in news groups?

You also know that you should never include a signature in a reply.
But still you seems to miss that bit.

So stop bitching about others behaviors when your own seems to miss
quite a bit itself.

--
Sonni
-=-=-

Trammel wrote::

> "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

>>I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
>>I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.
>>
>>I'll be online this evening. [...]
>
> Ok... leave your Account name on here and I'll whisper you as I dont
> give-out my account name over news groups...

[Contact established, character rushed]

Thank you very much for the help! It also was a very impressive
experience to see you in action :)

--

> Trammel wrote::
>
> > "Hansjoerg Malthaner" <hansjoerg.malthaner@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
>
> >>I'm almost sure I can't do hell Diablo and hell Ancients all alone, so
> >>I'd like to ask for help. My character is a lvl 76 fire trapper.
> >>
> >>I'll be online this evening. [...]
> >
> > Ok... leave your Account name on here and I'll whisper you as I dont
> > give-out my account name over news groups...
>
> [Contact established, character rushed]
>
> Thank you very much for the help! It also was a very impressive
> experience to see you in action :)
>
> --
> c.u. Hajo

NP dude
....and you didnt have to say "TY" after every part of rush ;)

> Im going to be bored for a few days so wondering if any of you rabble want
> some free rushes.
[snip]
> I just feel the need to rush people to stop myself thinking of how much
> I miss my girlfriend :(
[snip]
> This offer of free rushes is only available on:
> * Europe - LoD - Softcore - Ladder
[snip]

Sorry for the confusion but I've now had a few people say "sorry" for my
girlfriend leaving me.

She has not left me... she is merely away to London for a few days on
business hence the boredom and having to fill my time for those few days
with Diablo2 rushing ;)

I'd like to say thanks to all the people that said "sorry" either ingame or
via email though... its nice to see some people on the internet are nicer
than I often give newsgroup/diablo2 people credit for (which is normally
none) :¬/

michelle

Sonni Skammelsen schrieb:
> Trammel wrote:
>

>> Checkout this link Sonni, you might find the information useful as I
>> cant be
>> bothered to explain basic concepts to everyone that seems devoid of
>> logic ;)
>> http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/
>>
>> That only covers a few things and was the first match returned by
>> google on
>> a search for "usenet etiquette top-post"
>>

> I know all about it, i also know that if you use a fake email you should
> make sure to use a non existing domain.
>
> Have you talked to the postmaster at server.com about he feel you make
> an address for thier mail public to spam in news groups?
>
> You also know that you should never include a signature in a reply.
> But still you seems to miss that bit.
>
> So stop bitching about others behaviors when your own seems to miss
> quite a bit itself.

After Trammel wrote that he lost his girlfriend I wrote a VERY private
mail. Thinking about the postmaster from server.com read that mail is
very embarrassing.

He erned my PLONK and I hope I will never meet him on Bnet.

Michelle

"Michelle" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Sonni Skammelsen schrieb:
> > Trammel wrote:
> >

> >> Checkout this link Sonni, you might find the information useful as I
> >> cant be
> >> bothered to explain basic concepts to everyone that seems devoid of
> >> logic ;)
> >> http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/
> >>
> >> That only covers a few things and was the first match returned by
> >> google on
> >> a search for "usenet etiquette top-post"
> >>

> > I know all about it, i also know that if you use a fake email you should
> > make sure to use a non existing domain.
> >
> > Have you talked to the postmaster at server.com about he feel you make
> > an address for thier mail public to spam in news groups?
> >
> > You also know that you should never include a signature in a reply.
> > But still you seems to miss that bit.
> >
> > So stop bitching about others behaviors when your own seems to miss
> > quite a bit itself.
>
> After Trammel wrote that he lost his girlfriend I wrote a VERY private
> mail. Thinking about the postmaster from server.com read that mail is
> very embarrassing.
>
> He erned my PLONK and I hope I will never meet him on Bnet.
>
> Michelle

Heh... funny... but if it took you a day to think of that then I'd hate to
be around you in a crisis ;)