Anyone who has videdit.exe?

Hello!

Need to locate a copy if the old videdit.exe.
I had it on a harddisk now gone, and I can't seem to locate it on the 'net.
Several links turn up using Google, but they are all dead....

Tia,

Johan Stäck
Skellefteå
Sweden

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:00:25 +0200, Johan Stäck <johan@stack.se>
wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Need to locate a copy if the old videdit.exe.
>I had it on a harddisk now gone, and I can't seem to locate it on the 'net.
>Several links turn up using Google, but they are all dead....
>
>Tia,
>
>Johan Stäck
>Skellefteå
>Sweden

I have it, together with the rest of the files in the old (1993-94)
installation package.
Can send it to you, if you want me to.
Is your email address working?
-Mine is, if you take away the obvious.