[SOLVED] Anyway To Not Have To Type In Windows Password [More Info In Post]

Happyfacebro

Prominent
May 9, 2021
So I have a cryptocurrency mining computer and I made a mistake of linking my microsft account to the computer so I have to have a password. The issue is if this computer turns off I just want it to turn back on again and open into windows. Is there anyway I can remove the password or have something that can automatically enter the password or just something.

Solution
I was hoping that when the computer restarts because of idk a failure or something it would just login automatically
The programs you are requesting help to find "don't exist in forums like this" it's a privacy precautions that is taken here..... however try another forum I bet you can find help with what your wanting somewhere else. But I agree with everyone else here your best option would be make a domestic account that is registed just on the pc faster and easiest way

USAFRet

Titan
So I have a cryptocurrency mining computer and I made a mistake of linking my microsft account to the computer so I have to have a password. The issue is if this computer turns off I just want it to turn back on again and open into windows. Is there anyway I can remove the password or have something that can automatically enter the password or just something.
Create a local account, with no pwd.
Use that.

You may need to reinstall whatever applications you use.

Are you meaning when the pc goes to sleep if so shut off sleep mode or remove password required after sleep

I was hoping that when the computer restarts because of idk a failure or something it would just login automatically
The programs you are requesting help to find "don't exist in forums like this" it's a privacy precautions that is taken here..... however try another forum I bet you can find help with what your wanting somewhere else. But I agree with everyone else here your best option would be make a domestic account that is registed just on the pc faster and easiest way

Solution