[SOLVED] AOC G2460PF

tibsy

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
I Recently bought a 144hz monitor and wanted to know what are the best settings for gaming. im asking this as i know a couple of people who say that the stock settings are not as great, but after tweaking a little bit you can get a better quality looking display.
Thanks

Solution
there isnt really any settings you can change to make it "look better" as to say, the most you can do is change the colours, as long as you cant visually notice the colours being off either too dull and plain or too sharp and vibrant i would just leave it. if there is any low input lag mode or something along those lines i would enable that, other than that, it should be fine out the box

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
there isnt really any settings you can change to make it "look better" as to say, the most you can do is change the colours, as long as you cant visually notice the colours being off either too dull and plain or too sharp and vibrant i would just leave it. if there is any low input lag mode or something along those lines i would enable that, other than that, it should be fine out the box

Solution