AOC G2460VQ6 vs Benq zowie rl2455

Atulya7

Distinguished
May 30, 2014
I am on a budget and i want a monitor which has a good display and is good for gaming, both of these have 1ms Response time but the Aoc has 75hz refresh rate and Amd Freesync but i have a Nvidia card. So which one will be better and can i overclock the benq monitor to het 75hz?

Dion__

Honorable
Feb 4, 2016
Hello,

As i see the monitor's are almost indentical, but have a difference in appearance. If i where you i would have picked the AOC monitor, its cheaper, it has 75 hz, the AMD Freesync will indeed work with the NVidia graphics card. You will lose some functionality. You can't use the active sync feature which maintains the variable refresh rate. So this actually means that gsync is not enabled and you have a freesync.

The appearance of the OAC is much smoother and the benq has a thicker bezel.

So in my opinion pick the AOC.

PS: The benq is not freesync or neither gsync, so you cant change or adapt anything so its just 60hz.

I would say go with the Benq zowie RL series, they are specifically made and used for gaming. Its a very good gaming 60 Hz monitor. If you have used one, you would know what i am saying. I really like the zowie and looks pretty good and rugged too.