Question AOC G2590FX color banding issue

Aug 6, 2019
hello people i just bought this monitor 2 weeks ago and even when i really like the 144hz i feel like the colors are horrendous. in all videos i see a lot of artifacts + blurry images. in games thats not that noticeable but you can notice it with darker scenes. there is any way to fix it? even tried the dithering hack with nvidia and didnt worked yet

i feel like dissapointed that i spend 500$ in this monitor since better monitors cost like $1000 to 2000$ in my country. this was the cheapest i could find with 144hz if anyone have it and know any settings i should use to get the best image quality or any other hack you know to at least have somewhat decent quality i will be very happy i also like watching movies but even those cant be viewed decently.

something similar happens like in this case
less than this one but i see even in images is this monitor a bad one? should i sell it save and buy a $1000 dollar monitor? since here everything is 2.5 times more expensive than in US

Aug 6, 2019
what are your full settings in your monitor? if you could give them i would be happy since i cant make it look decent. i see banding in all over the place and that bothers me ;)