AOC monitor flickering pink-ish

z3r0p0int

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hey everyone, I asked this a couple of days ago but nobody really seemed like they had an answer, and something has changed. Basically the story is I powered on the computer and left it idling, went out and came back 3 hours later, when I switched on the monitor it was flickering constant pink/purple. The next day i powered it on again and this time it flickered the same pink/purple pixels/lines (you couldnt see anything in terms of the desktop) and there were waves of pixels dropping down from the top to the bottom, however every 3-4 sec it showed the desktop in a pink-ish color and then went back to flickering. I powered it off and went away for a couple of days and today I decided to try and power it on again. It started flickering like before, however after 3-4 seconds it showed the desktop normally, no pink colors, then went back to flickering > clear > flickering > clear. It seems like every passing day i turn it on it does something differently. (I tried switching the HDMI cable, power cable, different computer, different socket etc). What would be the cause of this problem?

ozzy357

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
Got the same thing with mine but only when I set it to 144hz I have a nivida card in my PC but that should not be a problem am using DVI ports
Taking the monitor back to the shop for replacing see if there is anything going on and putting a RX570 in see what the result is