Question AOC Q2963PM 29" Professional Super-Wide LED Multimedia Monitor - Replacement Power Supply?

Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently moved house, and during the move, the power adaptor for the above titled monitor was damaged, to the point that if the cable is nudged even a millimetre, the monitor will lose power and I have to wiggle it around to try and get it to come back on.

I've scoured the internet trying to find a replacement, and thought I had found one on Amazon, which i ordered, only to discover that the connection was just a bit too small compared to the original and doesn't fit. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

I have attached a photo of with the details of the original power supply, i would greatly appreciate any help in sourcing a compatible replacement!"

Thank you in advance

Dec 11, 2019
Hi.

Many thanks for your reply!

I've had a look at that eBay listing, unfortunately i was hoping to purchase one from somewhere in the UK, as if it isn't the right connection, sending it back will be a nightmare as the eBay listing is from China.

I'm still on the lookout, and have contacted AOC directly to ask for more information to the exact specifications (particularly the connector end size), hopefully they get back to me, but in the meanwhile if anyone has an alternative (UK) based solution i would greatly appreciate it!

Dec 11, 2019
Hey all, sorry to bump this thread after so long.

I was hoping someone may be able to help point me to a UK suppler of a power supply compatible with the above titled monitor? As today the power supply decided it wasn't going to play nice at all, and took an hour of wiggling and adjusting before I could get the blasted thing to turn on! Seems like it's only going to keep getting worse and worse.

I have considered ordering the above power supply that was kindly linked by Archaic, but i'm a little put off by the lack of information on it, having already bought a few from Amazon that seemed to match, only to find that the connector is a tiny bit too small....would be problematic to return the above linked eBay one if that was the case again.

Hoping to hear back from someone soon!

Dale

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS