AOC U3277PWQU UHD Professional Monitor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintermute83

Reputable
Dec 12, 2014
What consecuences that high lag have? Is it a dwal breaker for a power user? What about games that dont need fast responses ( lets say rts games)? Do you actually feel the lag while using the mouse in office apps?

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
The conclusion for this monitor really gets my mouth watering. It's a technically impressive piece of hardware.

I lean towards the gaming end of the monitor spectrum so this one seems inappropriate for me. It's a shame that you can't find gaming monitors with professional color accuracy AND high frame rates + G.Sync. I understand that it's hard to couple those features together in one package.

JonDol

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
@BULKZERKER: I wouldn't go so far to dream of G-/Free Sync but I'd start with something closer to the earth. To start of, such a monitor requires modern (read future proof if you wish) connectivity. Can't help but wonder why there is a VGA connector ? The required cable is not even capable to deliver 4K resolutions, nor is the hardware where that old connector is still present, like the AGP graphic cards. I could live with the DVI connector, if it is to support some older hardware but DP 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 are a step back to the past. I've bought my first Full HD monitor over a decade ago so ten years later I'm expecting a bit more in all areas, including the conectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS