i dl the aoe 3 demo and whenever i try to start the game it doesnt work...i
get an error saying that direct3d could not intialize

hi
please install DirectX 9.C

"mikeoroni" <mikeoroni@discussions.microsoft.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:785100F8-6FAA-4FD6-A63F-E37A7C761344@microsoft.com...

That download is available from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

SoDNighthawk

Splendid
Nov 6, 2003
You need to install your graphics driver or your card cannot render Direct 3D that is assuming your card is D3D capable I hope that it is.

DX9.0c is for higher end graphics cards.