AOL Trivia Game Multiplayer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Years ago, I used to play a live multiplayer trivia game on AOL but
now I can't find it/ Wa
Was it discontinued? Is there another trivia site where I can compete
live with people
playing nationwide?

Ed

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Ed
try here
http://triviaarena.com

"Ed Smith" <ed@autoaccident.com> wrote in message
> Years ago, I used to play a live multiplayer trivia game on AOL but
> now I can't find it/ Wa
> Was it discontinued? Is there another trivia site where I can compete
> live with people
> playing nationwide?
>
> Ed

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

The best AOL Trivia is in the automatic one in the chat room Pub Quiz.
It's a UK room but lots of Americans go in too.

aol://2719:3-4575-ThePubQuiz/

If that doesn't come out as a link on this message, copy and paste it into
your AOL Keyword box.

I know exactly what you are talking about, I played it as a kid during the dial-up days. You received a certain number of points the more quickly you answered correctly. And it displayed leader boards and your rank. I was obsessed with it as a child, and I can't remember ranking very high...