Aopen video cards - customer service

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Does anyone have a positive experience with these guys? I just traded
several emails with customer service trying to find a bios for a video card
that was unfortunately "experimented on" by my son. They were very prompt
in their totally unhelpful replys; they denied that they made the card,
said that they don't have BIOS's available even if they had made the card
and that they don't "support" modifying their cards bios if they had made it
and had bios's available, which they didn't, and they don't.

Had they just told me the bios was unavailable, I would merely have been
disappointed. Now I am convinced that Aopen customer service is the worst I
have ever experienced; I'll buy frome anyone else in the future.

ETM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen (More info?)

Got any information that might help others to find this info?

How did the card identify itself on bootup?
Are there any markings on it that might help identify it?

Prang