Question Aorus B450 Elite DRAM light is on

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

I am having issues with my first PC build. Everything appears to be working and the RGB on ram is working, but the DRAM light is a solid red. I've tried using only one ram stick and swapping different slots. Also, for some reason, holding the power button does not turn off my computer but makes the fan get louder and the CPU light goes on too.

I have the Ryzen 5 2600 processor and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2x8GB) ddr4 3000 MHz.

Thanks!

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,

I am having issues with my first PC build. Everything appears to be working and the RGB on ram is working, but the DRAM light is a solid red. I've tried using only one ram stick and swapping different slots. Also, for some reason, holding the power button does not turn off my computer but makes the fan get louder and the CPU light goes on too.

I have the Ryzen 5 2600 processor and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2x8GB) ddr4 3000 MHz.

Thanks!
Hi I'm currently having the same problem. My cpu light turns red and my power button turns my pc on, but not off. Did you find a fix? Please let me know.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS