[SOLVED] Aorus B450 Elite mobo won't show video on Samsung TV?

octavioa78

Prominent
Sep 8, 2019
I have a Aorus B450 Elite motherboard. I've tried both the Nvidia Geforce GT740 SC and Radeon RX 550 GPU's and still "no signal" check connections message on my Samsung TV. It use to work fine but now "no signal." I've tried different HDMI cables and GPU's. What else could it be? Something on the motherboard? Motherboard is brand new and everything powers up just no video. I've also tried different cables and TV's. Still same,"no signal," message. I even tried the DVI connection. What could else could it be? Or did I just get a bad motherboard?

Solution
Try pressing F2 after restart, even if no image on tv and see if loading Windows. Or, if Windows not installed, borrowing a monitor. After installing Windows and graphics driver, you should be able to use the tv.

What CPU using?

octavioa78

Prominent
Sep 8, 2019
"Motherboard is brand new".
"It use to work fine but now "no signal."
New setup, or old?
This is the new set up I'm talking about now. What i meant by ",it used to work fine," was the TV detecting the old set up until the old mobo went bad. Everything now is getting power just no matter what GPU, TV, or cable I use it says,"no signal."

Try pressing F2 after restart, even if no image on tv and see if loading Windows. Or, if Windows not installed, borrowing a monitor. After installing Windows and graphics driver, you should be able to use the tv.

What CPU using?

Solution