[SOLVED] Aorus B450 PRO

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
I have one problem. So I went to enable Secure Boot in BIOS and couldn't,and I messed with setting and updated PK (platform keys) and after reset my pc lights up and fans spin but my Motherboard keeps blinking GPU,CPU,RAM lights and going in circles without display output or booting. I tried to clear CMOS and I tried to take BIOS battery out but no luck yet. If someone had same issue or have fix pls help me out! Thanks!

My Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU: Zotac 1070 AMP! Extreme Core 8gb
RAM: HyperX 16gb kit @3000
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450 PRO
PSU: Raidmax Cobra 850w 80+ Gold

Solution
Hi,
I have one problem. So I went to enable Secure Boot in BIOS and couldn't,and I messed with setting and updated PK (platform keys) and after reset my pc lights up and fans spin but my Motherboard keeps blinking GPU,CPU,RAM lights and going in circles without display output or booting. I tried to clear CMOS and I tried to take BIOS battery out but no luck yet. If someone had same issue or have fix pls help me out! Thanks!

My Specs:
tried to force backup bios? try to shut your pc down, press and hold power and reset button for 11 secs (make sure front panel reset and power...
Hi,

My Specs:
tried to force backup bios? try to shut your pc down, press and hold power and reset button for 11 secs (make sure front panel reset and power button is attached correctly based on the motherboard F_Panel pinout), if it turns on and off for some seconds, let it be. after you are sure 11 seconds have passed, try to turn on the pc normally.

Reactions: Yasuke
Solution
Sep 28, 2021
tried to force backup bios? try to shut your pc down, press and hold power and reset button for 11 secs (make sure front panel reset and power button is attached correctly based on the motherboard F_Panel pinout), if it turns on and off for some seconds, let it be. after you are sure 11 seconds have passed, try to turn on the pc normally.
Thanks for advice,I will try it and reply back

Reactions: Koekieezz
Thanks for advice,I will try it and reply back
you might get back into older bios (the stock bios that your motherboard shipped with), just to make sure if the process succeed including backup bios will flash the main bios and it wont turn on, you would need a compatible cpu to flash the latest bios, but if it doesn't, you might want to check if it's on the latest bios, if it doesn't, update it to the latest bios, load default/optimized bios, disable csm (and any legacy option), and amd ftpm to cpu, then save and exit and go to bios again, enable secure boot and install the keys (if it's not installed yet, not update it), and let it install the keys.

Reactions: Yasuke
Sep 28, 2021
you might get back into older bios (the stock bios that your motherboard shipped with), just to make sure if the process succeed including backup bios will flash the main bios and it wont turn on, you would need a compatible cpu to flash the latest bios, but if it doesn't, you might want to check if it's on the latest bios, if it doesn't, update it to the latest bios, load default/optimized bios, disable csm (and any legacy option), and amd ftpm to cpu, then save and exit and go to bios again, enable secure boot and install the keys (if it's not installed yet, not update it), and let it install the keys.
Didn't work,it just keeps restarting....

Sep 28, 2021
well, maybe you need to meet a pc technician to hotflash your bios chips so everything will be reset
Problem is that it's B450 and if he/she flash it to factory BIOS they need 2000 series Ryzen CPU. Already went to couple of technician but nobody has CPU or want's to be bothered with it....But thanks anyway,will keep trying!