[SOLVED] Aorus B550 Elite vs Msi B450 Pro Gaming Carbon MAX

Jan 29, 2020
Which one should I buy knowing that they are almost the same price (187$) in my country? Furthermore, I will use Ryzen 7 3700X
Thanks

Solution
Hi

What is Your country?

If Poland You can buy motherboard in itking.pl go to motherboard for AM4 category and filter for B450.

I probably take MSI but must look for capacitor. MSI have better bios for overclocking and sometimes look to work faster to Asus (they have a very bed BIOS :)).

If You have more questions please feel free to write me in this case.
Jul 30, 2020
Hi

What is Your country?

If Poland You can buy motherboard in itking.pl go to motherboard for AM4 category and filter for B450.

I probably take MSI but must look for capacitor. MSI have better bios for overclocking and sometimes look to work faster to Asus (they have a very bed BIOS :)).

Solution
Jan 29, 2020
Hi

What is Your country?

Is there any difference between them in VRM?

Jul 30, 2020
About VRM i know only this:

Some MSI motherboard have huge problems with VRM at the start, but if everything work fine at the start they work a long years.

Asus give a poor capacitors so after few years is good to replace him.

Is good to buy a good PSU at start for this motherboards. Some PSU with active PFC and Bronze or Gold certificate. PSU doing the job :) Look this psu's:

Zasilacz Chieftec CTG-550C 550W ATX 120mm aPFC Mod. Spraw85 (CTG-550C)
Zasilacz SilentiumPC Supremo L2 Gold 650W ATX 120mm 80+ Gold Spraw 92% (SPC222)